The Streaking with the Cool Kids Social Ambassador
Are you an active individual that likes to make a difference in people’s lives? Have you ever considered yourself a social influencer? The Streaking with the Cool Kid’s mission is to get people to make a commitment to move their bodies on a daily basis. We need uplifting and encouraging people to help us inspire participants that may not have ever done a 30-day run/walk/jog challenge!
If this sounds like a fit for you and you feel that you have the time to dedicate to make a difference in the lives of others you may be a fit for our Social Ambassador Program.
Benefits of the Ambassador Program:
- An opportunity to be a guest host on one day of the challenge
- Early notifications on upcoming challenges
- The reward of knowing you are making a difference in the life of someone else
- Official ambassador gear and swag
- Online recognition, including sharing your story and profile
What We Ask of Our Ambassadors:
- Spread the word about the Streaking with the Cool Kids Challenges (STWCK) both during and prior to the start of the challenge
- Actively encourage others through likes, comments and your own posts daily. Challenge participants can often feel discouraged while participating in the challenge and they need to know that they can do it. Active, individual comments are preferred.
- Positively engage the SWTCK community within groups online and offline
- Post a link to the SWTCK website in bios or other appropriate online locations prior to the start of the challenge
- Be willing to be a guest co-host for one day of the STWCK (Share a video of encouragement including a thought of the day or something else inspirational)
- Help Jen and Shawn watch for anything negative or discouraging within the community